Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
According to Dine and Dish, March 15th was Bisquick Baking Mix Day, but that’s besides the point. Point is, they posted a recipe for Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits that sounds pretty easy and look delicious. I haven’t had these in probably 15 or so years, but I remember them being so freaking good. Give them a try and report back if they come out good.
- 2.5 c Bisquick Baking Mix
- 1 c finely grated cheddar cheese
- 3/4c white wine
- 3 tblspn garlic butter (mix below)
- 1/4 c melted butter
- 1/2 teaspn garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspn dried parsley flakes
- 1 dash salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine garlic butter ingredients, mixing well.
- Combine biscuit ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Mix until well combined.
- Drop approximately 1/4-cup portions of the dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Brush garlic butter on top before baking.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits begin to turn light brown.
- Serve warm.
- Brush garlic butter on top before serving.