Tuna Noodle Cassarole
And the second…
- 1 box Kraft Mac N’ Cheese
- 1 or 2 cans of drained tuna
- 1 can of stewed tomatoes (optional)
- Cook Mac N’ Cheese as directed. Once cooked and mixed with butter, cheese, milk, etc., set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Open and drain your cans of tuna.
- In a large bowl, mix the tuna with the Mac N’ Cheese.
- Next, toss the contents of the bowl into a large cassarole dish. The depth and width will alter cooking time, but this is something you just watch til it’s browned to your liking.
- Place dish into over and cook for 30 minutes, usually more. The top with brown and get very crunchy. If you can find a shallow cassarole dish, this will probably allow everything to get crunchier quicker.
- Once browned, I usually take a bowl (mostly the top browned part) and eat that, while I place the cassarole dish back into the over to continue to cook and brown.
- When ready to serve, stewed tomatoes can be placed on top, but I prefer it without.
NOTE: Both the “meat and noodles” and “tuna noodle cassarole” dishes can be kept for DAYS. When ready to eat, just microwave and serve.