Cranberry Curry Chicken Salad
A grocery store in Miami (Gardner’s Market) makes an amazing curry chicken salad…this is the closest I got to replicating it. So good.
- 3/4 c mayo
- 1/2 a lime
- 3/4 tbsp curry powder
- 1 small chopped sweet onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of sugar (or Splenda)
- 2 c chopped chicken
- 2 handfuls of dried cranberries
- 1/4 c chopped walnuts
- Combine mayo, curry powder and lime juice. Mix well.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients and stir and fold.
- Serve on a good flat bread (I used a fresh ciabatta from Trader Joe’s). Or just skip the bread and put spoonfuls on top of a fresh salad.