Do The Ahi Poke
In the mood for something light and healthy for dinner? Me neither, take out sounds SO good. But if you are looking for something healthy, try this.
- ahi tuna (sushi quality)
- 1 sweet onion
- 2 green onions (cut thin)
- 3 garlic cloves (crushed and chopped)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 small piece freshly grated ginger
- 1 tsp Sriracha sauce
- red pepper flakes (to taste)
- salt and pepper
- sesame seeds
- Wash and dice your fish. Set in a bowl and toss in the fridge to chill.
- Cut, mix and chop all the remaining ingredients. Combine in bowl and chill for 15-30 minutes.
- Combine both bowls and serve with rice, crispy wontons, cucumbers, etc.