Stuffed Flank Steak
I totally stole this recipe from Trader Joe’s, but I didn’t feel like driving there last night so I went to the local grocery store and made this myself. It was just as good as TJ’s, and a whole lot cheaper.
- Thin Cut Beef (or Flank Steak)
- Red Pepper
- Goat Cheese
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Salt
- Toothpicks or Twine
- I don’t think I actually used flank steak last night, but I found a very thin cut of meat. Came with 3 large pieces. I seasoned both sides generously in garlic salt and pepper.
- Then, add a bunch of basil, a handful of chopped red peppers, and a good amount of goat cheese. Roll up, and seal with a toothpick or kitchen twine.
- I then oiled up a pan, places the 3 rolls of meat on top and drizzled with olive oil. I tossed it into an oven at 350º for about 15-20 minutes.
- It’s a quick dish to prep and make, and it looked good! You could plate it with a salad or soup or more veggies or potatoes for a complete meal.