Lobster Mashed Potatoes
This is a great app I had at Mastro’s Steak House in LA. It’s amazing when served in the recipe, and when I make it at home it’s almost as good. You can go the whole 9 yards and make the potatoes from scratch but I like the mix box just cause it’s quick. Here’s the easy way…
- lobster chunks (chopped up lobster)
- mashed potatoes mix
- s & p
- First, cook the box of mashed potatoes following the instructions on the box. Use milk instead of water if suggested.
- Once the potatoes are smooth and ready, dump a load of lobster chunks into the potatoes. The more lobster the better. Get as much as you can afford.
- Season with salt and pepper and a bit of paprika.
- Mix in melted butter to taste and to add to the smoothness.