Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip
Sorry this is a little late. I’m sure you could’ve used it for the Super Bowl. I found this on a board over at chow.com and I made it tonight for the game. A HUGE HIT! It’s like eating a buffalo chicken wing with all the fixings on a chip. But baseball season is around the corner, the Pro Bowl is this weekend, the All-Star game next weekend, so lots of opportunities to make it.
- 6 chicken breasts (I used breaded chicken breasts from Trader Joe’s)
- 12oz bottle of Frank’s Hot Sauce (regular or buffalo)
- 16oz bottle of ranch dressing
- 16oz of cream cheese
- 1 bag of shredded chedder or monterey jack
- 1/2 c chopped celery
- Make sure your chicken is cooked or precooked. Chop into bit size pieces or shred.
- Mix hot sauce and chicken. Place on bottom of a 13x9x2 pan.
- Next, simmer cream cheese and ranch in a pot on medium heat til smooth. Lay on top of chicken hot sauce mix.
- Then, add the celery on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes on 375.
- After 20 minutes, remove from oven and place shredded cheese on top.
- Place back in oven and cook for another 20 minutes.
- Finally, cool for 10 minutes.
- Enjoy with celery sticks, tortilla chips or any other type of cracker.